View running sessions
Use the Running Sessions section of the Admin Area to view active technicians logged in to the Take Control console, as well as a list of active and pending support sessions.
- Click Filters to add available filters and sort the Tech or Session List.
- View all active technicians from the Techs List, and click Force Logout to remove techs from the Console.
- Click Generate PIN or Generate a PIN code and start a support session.
- View Active and Pending sessions from the Session list, and select a Pending Session to view it's info.
- Click any session from the list to view additional information in the Main and Details tabs to the right of the Session List.
- After selecting an active session from the Session List, navigate to the Main tab on the right of the page and select Join to Session to join the in-progress support session.
If the Status of the session is Waiting, you can accept or cancel the request from the Main tab to the right of the Session List.