Remotely access your customers' Mac devices
After starting a remote support session with a Mac device, the Take Control Remote Viewer opens automatically on the General tab where you can see the Request Details from the customer's support request, a Quick Dashboard containing information about the device's operating system, CPU, RAM, network and disk space. You can also chat with the remote customer from the Chat window.
- Use the Commands Menu in the lower left corner of the Remote viewer to request Administrator level privileges, restart and shut down, or emergency shut down the remote Mac device.
- Access the Session Menu, also in the lower left corner, to make a VoIP call, or end the session.
- Click to access the Password Secrets Vaults during a remote support session.
- Navigate to the Connection Details icon to view the connection details of the remote Mac device.
- Navigate to the Remote Desktop tab to access the following options: