Learn about the support console
The Take Control support console provides a number of account configuration options, in addition to displaying incoming support requests and starting support sessions. Use the console to chat with other technicians in your company, customize colors for remote sessions, or view your session history.
- Navigate to the Admin Area link to open the Administrative Area.
- Click the Chat link to start a chat session with other technicians.
- Navigate to the Options link to access and configure account settings, like changing your password, or configuring proxy settings. Additional options in this menu include:
- Play a sound for new support requests
- Configure default color settings for remote sessions and remember color settings for Agents
- Automatically launch when Windows opens
- Change your password
- Configure proxy settings
- Access to the log folder
- Navigate to History to view the session history for all technicians.
- Navigate to Inbox to view support tickets for all technicians.
- Click to start a chat session with an Take Control support representative if you have problems with your console.