Install the Linux Agent
Install the Agent from the Admin Area or Tech Console for customer’s using a Linux operating system to allow for unattended access to that device.
The Take Control Linux Agent only supports Centos version 7 or later.
- Add a new device from Devices page of the Admin Area or from the Tech Console.
- Enter the Computer and Customer details, and select Linux.rpm or Linux.deb from the Device Type field.
- After the installation process is complete, start an unattended remote session to the new Linux device.
- After connecting to your Linux device, unpack the TAR.GZ package and run the install.sh script.
- Generate a PIN code from the Tech Console or from the Admin Area homepage and insert it in the terminal.
- Enter the root password and start a remote control session.
If your session is running in Weyland mode, switch to X11 mode. If the X11 server is not detected, install and enable the X11 server.
What do you want to do?