Chat with potential customers before starting a remote session
Take Control provides a simple tool to integrate chat with technicians in a website or application. This can be useful to assess the need for further support, or to provide a direct communication channel between a prospective customer on your website and a sales rep. This feature must be configured from the admin area.
- In the Admin Area, select Management > Technicians > choose a technician.
- Navigate to the Permissions tab, and click Set Details in the Console Features section.
- Select Chat with clients, and click Apply.
- Select Admin Area > Profile > Integration > Web Chat.
- Select a technician to view their link and open a chat box.
Send this link to potential customers to start a chat session. For more information, refer to the Administrative Area chapter.