Send commands to the remote computer
The Commands menu contains the following actions that send an order to the remote computer :
- Windows 8 Commands – execute Widows 8 commands to easily access areas like the start menu, search bar, or settings bar.
- Show Blank Screen – blank the remote monitor to protect the confidentiality of the remote control operations. Do not use this feature on CRT monitors.
- Block Remote Keyboard and Mouse – disables the physical keyboard and mouse of the remote machine. For security reasons, remote users can press CTRL+ALT+DEL to override this command.
- Unlock Remote Device – locks the remote Windows session. This option is only available on the Agent.
Separate from the Commands menu, but available in the Remote Desktop drop down menu:
- Send CTRL+ALT+DEL – sends the CTRL+ALT+DEL command to the remote machine. This option is available on the Agent only.
- Lock Remote Operating System – locks the remote Windows session. This option is only available on the Agent.