When using the help you may find that some pages are no longer in their previous location, multiple pages were consolidated into one topic or pages were removed as they were for an advanced setting and not required to get up and running with the product.
Report Spam Using the Thunderbird Addon
Spam Experts provides email client addons to report spam which is not blocked by Spam Experts.
If you are using Thunderbird you can also use the free Mozilla Thunderbird client addon to report spam.
This version is currently supported by Mozilla Thunderbird versions 3.0 to 68.5.0.
To install the Thunderbird addon
- Save the download to your local machine.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Click Tools > Addons.
- Click the dropdown box in the top left corner, and click on Install addon from file.
- Navigate to your downloaded Thunderbird addon.
- Click Ok.
- Once the addon has been installed, restart Thunderbird.
If you are upgrading your installation, please remove the old installation before installing the new one.
Report a Spam Message using Thunderbird
- Select the message from the overview.
- Right click and choose Report Spam.
The message will be reported to us, and moved directly to your trash folder.
For this to work, the emails must contain our headers as well as the standard email headers. If you are unsure, then you can see the headers by clicking "Ctrl + U" to view the source.
The following is needed to report the message correctly: