What is my SMTP Hostname?
SMTP hostname: smtp-trial.antispamcloud.com (port 587/465)
SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf-trial.antispamcloud.com -all
SMTP hostname: smtp.antispamcloud.com (port 587/465)
SPF record: "v=spf1 include:spf.antispamcloud.com -all"
For redundancy reasons we recommend using our generic hostname. Our up-time and service level guarantees do not apply to the EU/US-only records.
- EU-only: eu.smtp.antispamcloud.com (port 587/465)
- US-only: us.smtp.antispamcloud.com (port 587/465)
Using the above records forces usage of our EU/US server infrastructure, however deliveries may still be routed via our international platform. Please contact support to force-set your customer ID to EU/US-only delivery servers to ensure messages are not re-routed internationally.
Branded SPF hostname
If you want to use your own domain in your clients' SPF records, use the "include" option:
- Create a subdomain for the domain you wish to add to your clients SPF spf.example.com (spf.example.com).
- Create a TXT record for spf.example.com (spf.example.com) with the following details:
- Add the following TXT record to your clients' domain DNS:
v=spf1 include:spf.antispamcloud.com -all
v=spf1 include:spf.example.com -all