Integrations and Addons
To use any of our addons, Control Panel API access is required.
The API credentials will be your administrator email address & password used to login to your client area (or relevant sub-admin).
The configuration details for our Hosted Cloud are:
- Control Panel URL: https://api.antispamcloud.com (or your own hostname in case you have whitelabel)
- API Hostname: api.antispamcloud.com
- API Username: your email address
- API Password: the password you've set earlier for my.spamexperts.com / login.antispamcloud.com
If you do not have Private Label/Branding on the Hosted Cloud solution or if your Custom MX records are not setup, you can use the following hostnames:
- Primary MX: mx.spamexperts.com
- Secondary MX: fallbackmx.spamexperts.eu
- Third MX: lastmx.spamexperts.net
Once configured, the addon is ready to use.
The configuration details needed for the Local Cloud product are:
- Control Panel URL: https://master.hostname
- API Hostname: master.hostname
- API Username: your Administrator Username *
- API Password: the password you've set earlier for the above user
The API Username should be a user with access to the Control Panel API, such as an Administrator. You should not use a Super-Administrator or Software API user.
We recommend you carry out the following steps:
- Add an Admin account via the web interface or API for each server.
- Transfer the domains to each Admin - this is required only if the domains are not already assigned to the Admin accounts.
- Use the Admin accounts to manage your domains.
Once you have everything configured, you can start using the addon.