Manage Sender Whitelist - Email Level
Incoming mail received from senders listed in the Sender Whitelist will always be accepted into the mailbox of the logged in Email user.
- In the Email Level Control Panel, click on Whitelist/Blacklist - Sender whitelist.
- Click on Add whitelist sender.
- The Add whitelist sender dialog is displayed:
- Choose which address you want to apply by selecting from the following Sender Flags:
- Apply to Envelope Sender - The SMTP Envelope from address
- Apply to From: Address - The MIME message address
- Apply to both
- In the Address field, enter the email address or domain you want to whitelist.
- Click Save.
Any messages sent from this whitelisted sender will now be accepted into the logged in Email user's mailbox.