Manage your Email User Profile
The User's Profile page allows you to manage your profile settings. You can access this from the Control Panel, by selecting My Settings > User's profile.
The following features are available:
- Change your password - You need your old password in order to do this.
- Change the account notification email address - Using the Email field, enter the email address you wish to use for the notification address
Linking account with the parent admins SSO account
- Under Login with Parent_Admins_SSO select Link Account
- Follow the link in the email to link the Spam Experts account to the SSO
This will send an SSO invitation email to the account notification email address
Once the user has successfully linked their account, this section will change to show - Linked - with an option to Unlink account
- Activate or Inactivate the feature preview option - When activated you can see any new features which are in preview mode (not yet released)
- Activate or inactivate the advanced custom filtering rules- By activating the 'Use advanced custom filtering rules' option you access the advanced page when creating a new custom whitelist or blacklist filtering rule.
If this setting is Inactive the simple page is displayed. For more information, see Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rules - Domain Level, Incoming Blacklist Filtering Rules - Domain Level or Outgoing Blacklist Filtering Rules.
Be sure to Save any changes you make to passwords or features preview selection.
Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
There are 19 languages to choose from.
Two Step Authentication
Enable two step authentication to increase further security of your account.
Enable email notifications when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
From the Admin Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile. and choose from:
- Don't notify me
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new location
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new IP address