Manage Domain Report Actions
- In the Domain Level Control Panel, go to Reporting > Domain report actions.
- Select from the following which options you wish to be available to users in the Protection report. Settings will apply to the Domain Level report and any Email user reports that do not have custom settings:
- Release - Release the message from the quarantine
- Release and train - Release the message from the quarantine and train the system to recognize as not spam
- Whitelist and release - Whitelist sender and release from quarantine for delivery to the recipient.
- Blacklist and remove - Blacklist sender and remove the email from the system.