Report Spam Using MailApp for Apple OSX
To report spam to the Spam Experts systems and databases from Apple OSX use the SpamReporter tool.
Make sure your Mail.app is closed before installing the application.
Install the SpamReporter tool
- Download the .DMG file to your system.
- Double-click on the SpamReporterV3.1.dmg to mount the disk.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the .app file.
- Once the installer has finished, restart your mail client (Mail.app).
Report Spam using the Mail App
- Select the message(s) you wish to submit.
- Click on the Mail menu at the top left of the screen.
- Select Services from the list and choose SpamReporter_v3.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the submission.
Remove SpamReporter app from OSX Device
- Close the Mail.app program
- Remove the folder '~/Library/Services/SpamReporter.workflow'