Release Quarantined Messages
- Select Incoming > Spam quarantine.
- Click on the dropdown to the left of the message and select Release.
- If you want to release multiple messages, place a tick in the box to the left of each message and, from the --select action-- dropdown at the bottom of the page, select Release and click Apply.
The message(s) will be released from the quarantine and delivered to the intended recipient(s).
Important - Releasing a message from quarantine may also result in it being reported as a classification mistake to correct our systems - this is dependent on the classification type. For example, a rejected phishing attempt, when released will report a classification mistake and correct the system. Conversely, releasing a message that has been quarantined because the date header is more than 7 days in the past or in the future will only deliver the message to the recipient. For more information on the classifications used to describe why a message was rejected or temporarily rejected, see Incoming Rejection Classifications.
Tip - You can also Release or Release and train messages from the Mail preview page. See View Quarantined Message Content.
- Release and Train Quarantined Messages
- Release and Whitelist Quarantined Messages
- Incoming Rejection Classifications