Configure Domain Settings
In the Domain Level Control Panel, select Incoming > Domain settings.
The Domain settings page is displayed with the following settings:
- Primary Contact Email for that domain
- Email notifications From address
- Enable logging of invalid recipients
- Direct delivery for email and domain aliases - When selected, this means that when aliasing is in use, emails will be delivered to the alias address, instead of the original one. This applies to both email and domain aliasing.
- Rejected Local Part Characters - When the system detects any of these characters in the local part of a recipient's email address in an incoming email, the email will be rejected.
- Automatically Enable Daily Email Scout Reports
The Log Search still shows the message for the original address.
If enabled, an Email Scout Report is automatically sent to every mailbox in the domain at the times specified (up to three times daily). The report lists all quarantined messages of which the filter was least certain and has an option to release any wrongly classified messages. Reports will not be sent if there are no such messages. You can schedule the report to arrive up to three times daily at specified times. Users who receive the report can choose to unsubscribe from the reports from within the message.
If the domain has a catch-all set up on the mail server, the auto-enable option is unavailable - to prevent invalid reports being sent to invalid email addresses.
The Rejected local-part characters page allows you to list the characters that will not be accepted in the local part of an email address (the text before the @ symbol e.g. <localpart>@domain.xyz). If any of the listed characters is detected, the message will be rejected and not quarantined.
In this page you can also test the settings you have configured:
Advanced settings can be found by clicking the Advanced settings link just below the page description.
The Advanced settings page is displayed and allows you to configure the following settings:
- Administrator's Contact - Clearing this field will set a blank Administrator contact.
- Maximum bounces per hour
- Days to keep log messages