Configure Thunderbird to Access the IMAP Quarantine
This topic shows how to configure our IMAP quarantine and training system
- If you are using the Spam Experts Hosted Cloud, use:
- IMAP server: Quarantine.antispamcloud.com as the IMAP server
- Username: Example.com as the username (replace with your own domain name)
- Password: Use the password you have set for the domain user
- Windows: Menu Extra > Account Settings
- Linux: Menu Edit > Preferences > Account Settings
- Server Name: quarantine.antispamcloud.com
- Username: Your domain name (without the www.)
- Port: 993
- Optionally, if this isn't selected automatically, change Connection Security to SSL/TLS and set Authentication Method to Normal Password
- Uncheck the Check for new messages on startup and Check for new messages every .. minutes
You are now ready to use IMAP quarantine & training direct from your Thunderbird email client.
See Report Spam Using the Thunderbird Addon for more information.