Enable Archiving on a Domain
When you enable archiving on a domain, incoming mail is archived and stored in your Spam Experts system.
To use the Archiving feature you must ensure that your domain has been added to the system (see Add a Domain) and the Archiving product is enabled for your domain:
- From the Admin Control Panel, click on Overview in the General panel.
- Click on the domain for which you want to enable archiving. The Domain Control Panel is now displayed.
- Alternatively, you can access the Domain Level Control Panel directly by logging in to Spam Experts with your domain login - see Domain Level Control Panel.
- Select Archiving > Status.
- Click Enable.
The Archive is now enabled and a list of parameters and values is displayed.
If you want outgoing mail to be archived too, you must ensure that the Message archiving for senders option is ticked in the Outgoing user settings page which is displayed when you add or edit the Outgoing user (see
Set up Archiving on Local Cloud
Local Cloud users with archiving enabled will need to select the preferred storage from Settings as a super administrator.
- Log in to the SpamPanel as Super Administrator.
- Go to Archive > Settings.
- Select the node(s) for storage use**
**Nodes can only be set once via the SpamPanel, see Storage Options.