Manage Sender Blacklist
Incoming mail received from senders listed in the Sender Blacklist will always be blocked.
In the Admin Level, Domain Level or Email Level Control panel, select Incoming - Protection Settings > Sender blacklist.
The Sender Blacklist page is displayed.
There are three tabs available:
- Sender Blacklist - Domain - This tab allows you to manage the sender blacklist for your domain. You can add, import and export.
- Sender Blacklist - Admin - Anything applied on this tab applies to all domains underneath this one. You can add, import and export. This tab is only displayed at the Admin level.
- Sender Blacklist - Default - In this tab you can view/export any default blacklisted senders set up.
If you are accessing as an Email user there are no tabs - just the main page.
In the Domain and Admin tabs, the following options/fields are available:
|Add blacklist sender||Click to add a sender to the blacklist. See Add Sender to Blacklist|
|Import senders from CSV||Drag and drop or select .csv file for upload to the Sender Blacklist.|
|Export senders as CSV||Export all your listed senders as .csv file|
The Query Rules panel allows you to search for existing blacklisted senders. Once you've set up your query rules, click on Show Results to display all matching senders. If you don't use any of the Query Rules, clicking on Show Results will display a list of all blacklisted senders.
Add new query rules as required using the + New rule link.
|Group results by||Choose if you want to group results by Domain, Local-part, Sender flag , Address or leave the default No grouping.|
|Columns to be displayed||Customise which columns you want to be displayed.|
|Show results||Displays matching results|
When you click on Show results to display matches you can perform the following actions on individual or multiple existing blacklisted senders:
- Export as .csv
- Click on Add blacklist sender to open the dialog:
- If you are accessing this from the Admin Level, the Domain dropdown is displayed. Select the relevant domain.
- In the Local-part field, you can specify the local-part of a particular recipient here, or leave blank to apply to the whole domain.
- Choose which address you want to apply by selecting from the following Sender Flags:
- Apply to Envelope Sender - The SMTP Envelope from address
- Apply to From: Address - The MIME message address
- Apply to both