Manage Recipient Blacklist
Incoming mail sent to recipients in the Recipient Blacklist will always be blocked.
In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control panel, select Incoming - Protection Settings > Recipient blacklist.
The Blacklist recipients page is displayed.
There are three tabs available:
- Recipient Blacklist - Domain - This tab allows you to manage the recipient blacklist for your domain. You can add, import and export.
- Recipient Blacklist - Admin - Anything applied on this tab applies to all domains underneath this one. You can add, import and export. This tab is only available at the Admin Level.
- Recipient Blacklist - Default - In this tab you can view/export any default blacklisted recipients.
From the Admin Level Control Panel you will see all three tabs. From the Domain level you will only see the Domain and Default tabs.
In the Admin and Domain tabs, the following options/fields are available:
|Add blacklist recipient||Click to add a recipient to the blacklist. See Add Recipient to the Blacklist.|
|Import recipients from CSV||Drag and drop or select .csv file for upload to the recipient blacklist|
|Export recipients as CSV||Export all your listed recipients as .csv file|
The Query Rules panel allows you to search for existing blacklisted recipients. Once you have set up your query rules, click on Show Results to display all matching recipients. If you do not use any of the Query Rules, clicking on Show Results will display a list of all blacklisted recipients.
Add new query rules as required using the + New rule link.
|Group results by||Choose if you want to group results by Domain, Local-part, or leave the default No grouping.|
|Columns to be displayed||Customise which columns you want to be displayed.|
|Show results||Displays matching results.|
When you click on Show results to display matches you can perform the following actions on individual or multiple existing blacklisted recipients:
- Export as .csv
You can do this from the Admin and Domain Level Control Panels.
- Select Incoming - Protection Settings > Recipient blacklist and click on Add blacklist recipient to open the dialog.
- If accessing from the Admin Level, select the domain that the recipient belongs to.
- Enter the local-part of the recipient's email address.
- Click Save. The recipient is added to the blacklist.