Manage User Settings
In the User Settings page you can manage the system's global user settings.
In the Admin Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > User settings:
Configure your password policies for Users & Permissions. The following settings will be enforced when passwords for new users are first set or when users' passwords are updated:
- Minimum number of characters
- Minimum number of digits
- Minimum number of lowercase characters
- Minimum number of uppercase characters
- Minimum number of punctuation characters
- Allow spaces: Yes/No
- Allow common passwords: Yes/No
- Allow dictionary words: Yes/No
Click on Save to save your changes.