Manage Admin Users
Only Admin users with the appropriate access rights can add and manage other Admins.
In the Admin Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > Manage Admins to display the Manage Admins page.
In this page you can carry out the following tasks:
- Add - Add an Admin or add multiple Admins by uploading a CSV file. See Add an Admin User
- View overview of bandwidth usage per Admin
The dropdown alongside each Admin user provides the following options:
- Edit - Edit the Admin
- Delete - Delete the Admin
- Login as user - Log into the system as this Admin
- Enforce 2FA - Enforce 2FA for this Admin user
- Assign domains to this user - Allows a Super-Admin to assign specific domains to an Admin user
- Move admin - Move this Admin to another domain
- Show sub-admins for this user - Show all Admins that this user has created (Admins created by an Admin or Sub-Admin become Sub-Admins of the user who created them)