Manage Admin Aliases
The Manage Admin Aliases page allows you to configure multiple user/password credentials so you can log in as the same admin user. For example, if you have three users that manage the same set of domains, you can create an admin alias for each of them, rather than sharing the same set of admin credentials.
When an admin alias is used to log in, the user has the same permissions as the primary admin. You can see in the top bar the name of the main admin, and actions taken by the user will be logged against the admin alias for auditing purposes.
In the Admin Level Control Panel, select Users & Permissions > Manage Admin Aliases.
As the logged in Admin user, any aliases you have created are listed.
Add an Admin Alias
- Click on Add at the top of the page.
- Enter the Username - the user will use this to log in.
- Enter the Password and confirm in the Confirm password field.
- In the Email field enter the email address of the alias.
- Ensure the Status is Active to enable login.
- Click Save.