Add an Email User
To create a user who can access their own Email Level Control Panel, perform a log search, view their incoming delivery queue and Quarantine settings and access their emails in the event the mail server is offline or unavailable:
- Log into Spam Experts.
- In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > Manage email users.
- To add users individually, click on Add to open the New email user creation page.
- Select the domain you want the user to access/manage.
- Enter the local part of the Username. (The domain is already entered).
- Enter and confirm the Password.
- Ensure the Status is set to Active if you want the new user's login credentials to work.
- Click Save.
You can add multiple users using the Upload CSV file link or add each user individually.