View API Calls History
You can view your API calls history at the Admin Level and the Domain Level. At the Admin Level you can see all API calls for all your domains. At Domain Level you can see the call history for the logged in domain.
- In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Development > API calls history.
- Input the Date range of the logs you want to see.
- From the API method dropdown, select the method you want to view.
- Enter the relevant Domain (if you are accessing the page from the Domain Level, your domain will be displayed here and cannot be changed).
- Optionally enter the Client username to show specific results.
- Click on Start search to display matching results: