Manage General Settings
The settings page contains a number of configurable settings including: the default settings for your purchased products; the administrator's contact details; the date and time format and timezone; chosen languages etc.
The following options/settings are displayed:
Displays which products are available. You can choose to auto-enable each product for new domains that are created by ticking the box alongside the product.
- 1-click Log In Script - Download a sample script which shows how to integrate the one-click log in feature into your own systems (e.g. custom control panel), allowing users to log in without the need for them to enter their password.
- Administrator’s contact - Administrator's Email address
- Auto-enable sub-admins for all admins - sets default behavior for all admins unless overridden for specific admins
- Auto-enable spam messages actions for all admins - sets the default behavior for all admins unless overridden for specific admins
- Support URL
- Accepted method by Support URL - GET/POST
- Parameter name to send username value to Support URL
- Parameter name to send email value to Support URL
- Logout URL
- Date and time format
- Default language - The language used in the application
- Available languages - Languages that will be available to users from the Default languages dropdown
- Force secure (HTTPS) connections
- Permit disabling real-time archive searching - when disabled, messages are not indexed as they are received. You cannot search for a message until you build an index which can take a while.
- Default Items per page - The number of items in search results tables per page.
- Email notifications From address
- Email notifications Reply-To address
- Session timeout, in seconds - Changing this value does not apply to all active sessions. Users must log out and in again for the new timeout to take effect.
- APS to Control Panel access message
Default MX Hostnames
The default MX hostnames listed here are used by the MX Verification Tool to verify whether all your domains have the correct MX records configured. See Update Your MX Records in Your Domain Provider's DNS Settings for instruction on how to enter the correct ones in your domain provider's DNS control panel.
Web Interface cache
The web interface cache is cleared every 5 minutes automatically, but you may manually clear it by clicking Clear here.
You may manually clear the DNS cache by clicking Clear here.
You may add IP addresses which are permitted to access the filtering servers with SSH.
An appropriate user, password and key must still be set up.
This can be done by typing the IP address in the New IP address text box and clicking Add.
IPs with special access
Super-admin sessions must be initiated from IP addresses listed in this section. Sessions from IP addresses in this list will also bypass two-factor authentication requirements when using authentication tickets.
You may add new IP addresses by typing the IP address in the New IP address text box and clicking Add.
This list of allowed IPs will be used if the Use the list of allowed IPs tickbox is selected and saved.
IP addresses allowed for domain routes
You may add IP addresses by typing the IP address in the New IP address text box and clicking Add. This list of allowed IPs will be used if the Use the list of allowed IPs tickbox is selected and saved.
IP ranges allowed for submission users
Enter the IPv4 and IPv6 ranges in the given boxes and click save.
Preferred update day/time
The servers receive weekly updates including big fixes and new features, details of which can be found in our What's New? page. This option allows you to choose when the update will take place for all servers in the cluster.
Select the day of the week and time of day for the updates and save all changes.
Protection against rendering in HTML Frames
When embedding the spam panel into your own site, this feature allows you to select the level of protection required.
- No protection - allows embedding from anywhere
- Same origin - the page can only be displayed in a frame on the same origin as the page itself
- Allow from URL - the page can only be displayed in a frame on the specified origin