Spam Experts's Outgoing Filtering facility is used to relay your organization's outgoing mail securely and efficiently. The Outgoing Filtering service works independently of the Incoming Filtering facility also available with Spam Experts - see Incoming Filtering.
What do you want to do?
From the Outgoing Filtering area you can carry out a variety of tasks related to the filtering of your outgoing mail.
- Get Started with Outgoing Filtering - - See the Quick Start Guide on how you need to get started with outbound filtering.
- Outbound Spam Monitoring - The different means by which you can monitor and act on your outgoing spam.
- View Outgoing Bandwidth Overview - View graphical representation of outgoing bandwidth usage as a total and per domain. Displays data in the same way as the Incoming Bandwidth overview (see View Incoming Bandwidth Overview.
- Manage Identities - Manage the identities that you have previously set up in the Manage outgoing users page. For example, if you see an identity is sending a lot of Spam, you can lock it from here while you investigate the issue.
- Manage Outgoing Users - Set up the authenticating users that will allow the outgoing Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) to authenticate mail through the Spam Experts outbound filter.
- Generate Outgoing Report - Report on outgoing mail sent from your domains in the last hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours or 7 days.
- Outgoing Blacklist Filtering Rules - View existing and create new rules to always block specific outgoing mail from your domains.
- Outgoing Log Search - Filter on outgoing mail and report on the data available.
- Create Email Scout Report - Create and email scheduled or one-off report based on your filtered log search results.
- DKIM Certificate Generation - Add special DKIM signature to your email headers.
- Manage Outgoing Settings - Add the domain administrator's contact email and the address to which abuse reports are sent.
- Clear Callout Cache - Outgoing
- View Domain Statistics - Outgoing