Manage Your Admin User Profile
The User's Profile page allows you to manage your profile settings. You can access this from the Control Panel, by selecting My Settings > User's profile.
The following features are available:
- Change your password - You need your old password in order to do this.
- Change the account notification email address - Using the Email field, enter the email address you wish to use for the notification address
- Link an account with SolarWindsSSO - To do this, follow the steps found here.
- Activate or Inactivate the feature preview option - When activated you can see any new features which are in preview mode (not yet released)
- Activate or inactivate the advanced custom filtering rules- By activating the 'Use advanced custom filtering rules' option you access the advanced page when creating a new custom whitelist or blacklist filtering rule.
If this setting is Inactive the simple page is displayed. For more information, see Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rules - Domain Level, Incoming Blacklist Filtering Rules - Domain Level or Outgoing Blacklist Filtering Rules - Domain Level.
Be sure to Save any changes you make to passwords or features preview selection.
Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
There are 17 languages to choose from:
- English (US)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Two Step Authentication
Enable two step authentication to increase further security of your account.
Enable email notifications when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
From the Admin Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile. and choose from:
- Don't notify me
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new location
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new IP address