The Features Preview option gives you early access to new system features. When enabled, system features that are in Preview mode are shown in the Control Panel with the text (Preview) following the feature name e.g. Log Search (Preview).
- To see all new features in Preview mode, select My settings > User's profile.
- In the User's Profile page, set the Features preview option to Active and click Save.
Features available in Features Preview mode may be subject to change as they are developed.
List of features in Preview mode
- New Interface and Dashboard
- API Logs - View internal activity logs for auditing and support purposes.
- Temporary Log (Preview) - Search for connections to the filtering server that have not progressed enough to be associated with a domain.
- Archive Usage (Preview) - Improved access to archive usage information per domain - using the Log Search.
- Email Scout Report Templates (Preview) - Use the Email Scout Report templates feature to customize the format of your reports.