New Interface and Dashboard
Spam Experts's new demo interface includes new navigation styling, a new Platform Bar at the top of every page and a new Dashboard.
Please tell us about your experience using the Help > We need your feedback link in the Platform bar, as we continue to develop the application over the coming months. We value your feedback so we can provide you with a solution that meets your needs.
- Admin level, Single Sign-On (SSO) access to https://my.swmailassure.com.
Access the new Beta Interface
- Log in as an Admin user, using the Login with SolarWinds Single Sign-On (SSO) button:
- Click on the Try the new beta interface link at the top right of the page.
The Admin Level Control panel is displayed.
The new Interface is displayed:
New Platform Bar
Account - Contains:
- Edit details - You need your password to change your First Name and Last Name
- Change Email - Change your email address
- Change password - Change your password
- Enable 2FA - Opens the Enable2FA wizard
- User profile - Configure SSO settings, Local credentials, 2FA, Notification email address
- Switch back to classic interface - exit the new interface and go back to the classic Spam Experts interface
- Log out
Help - Contains:
- Online Documentation - This will open the Spam Experts documentation page for more information on Spam Experts.
- Success center - Access our knowledge base for a first port of call for any questions you may have regarding the software.
- Submit a support case - Contact our support team via email for assistance on any issues you may be encountering.
- Submit a feature request - Have an idea on how we can improve Spam Experts? Let us know by submitting a feature request here.
- Live chat - You can also contact our support team via our live chat feature for immediate assistance on any issues you may be encountering.
- Release notes - check here for recent updates and changes made to the system. You can subscribe to this page to receive an email any time a change is posted here.
- Submit your feedback - Use this link to rate the new interface and go on to provide specific details about your experience.
Applications - Lists all applications available to you
The new Navigation panel uses new icons and styling. Use the << and >> icons at the bottom of the panel to expand and collapse.
A variety of statistics are displayed using helpful widgets:
- Protected Mailboxes - Shows the sum of billable protected mailboxes for the admin for the current month.
- Archived Mailboxes - Shows the sum of billable archived mailboxes for the admin for the current month.
- Domains with queued emails - Number of domains with destination server issues. Shows the count of domains that have incoming messages in the Incoming Delivery Queue due to destination server issues.
- Quick Actions - Quick links to the following popular pages - Quarantine, Incoming Log Search, Domain Overview, Manage Mailboxes.
- Incoming Emails Overview - The number of messages handled by the Incoming filter.
- Incoming email classification - The total number of messages handled by the Incoming filter.
- Outgoing emails overview - The number of messages handled by the Outgoing filter.
- Outgoing email classification - The total number of messages handled by the Outgoing filter.
- Spam origin map - Shows spam origins by geographical region.
- Rejected bad messages stored in quarantine - All rejected, quarantined messages. From here you can choose to Remove from quarantine and Release from quarantine.
- Good- legitimate and valid email that the system tries to deliver immediately
- Bad - email that the system did not try to deliver immediately (e.g. viruses, spam, invalid SMTP session, non-existing recipient etc.)
- Reported Mistakes - emails reported via the training system as spam/not spam (false positives, false negatives)