Creating a Knowledge Base Category
- Click on the Knowledge Base icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on New category to open the dialog.
- Enter a Name for the category.
- In the Parent field, optionally choose a parent category for this one.
- In the Lock dropdown choose who you want to be able to access this category. Enter any additional details as necessary.
- Click Save to save and close the dialog. The new category is added to the list of categories in the Categories panel:
Now that you have the categories that you need, you can go ahead and add an article.