Viewing Schedule Information
- Click on the Schedule icon in the navigation panel:
- The Schedule page opens, showing the Views panel and the default 'Assigned to me' view. All site visits scheduled for the logged in user are displayed by default:
- Use the Views panel to select one of the following views:
- Staff agents - Displays all existing Staff Agents. Click on one to view their schedule.
- Assigned to me - This is the default view and displays all visits assigned to the logged in user.
- All calendars - Displays all site visits for all Staff Agents in one calendar.
- Scheduled tickets - Displays all scheduled tickets and allows you to edit/delete those or create a new scheduled ticket. For more information about scheduled tickets, see Creating a Scheduled Ticket
- My saved views - Lists all custom views you have created.
- Choose whether you want to see the calendar in Day, Week or Month view by selecting from the options on the top right of the page.
- Click on a visit to view details in the Editing/Deleting a Site Visit page or, if the site visit ticket has already been created, the ticket opens up in the Tickets facility.
or create your own view (see Creating a New View).
Site visits are shown with a different colour for each assigned Staff Agent (the legend displays the colour for each agent). The visit time and title is displayed.