If you need to make changes to or delete a scheduled site visit, how you do this depends on whether a ticket has already been created or not.
Editing a Site Visit (ticket not yet created):
- Click on the Schedule icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the site visit you want to edit.
- Make your changes as required and click on Save changes. See Creating a Site Visit
- If you want to delete the site visit, click on the Delete visit button.
The Schedule page opens, showing the default 'Assigned to me' view.
The Edit Site Visit page is displayed:
Editing a Site Visit (ticket already created):
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- After you click on the site visit you want to change, the ticket is displayed (instead of the Edit Site Visit page) allowing you to edit ticket details.
- Click on the edit icon, make the necessary changes and click on Save changes to save.
You can change the site visit Location, Start date and Duration from the site visit summary panel.
Use the star feature alongside the ticket id to mark the ticket for future filtering.