Topping up Contract Hours
As a customer approaches their contract hours limit they may want to top up with more hours manually until their contract expires or until the next renewal.
To do this:
- Go to Settings - Products and Invoicing - Contracts to display the Contracts page.
- Locate the contract you need - you can sort the columns and filter by customer to find the contract you want.
- Click Edit alongside the contract. The contract page is displayed:
At the top of the page, a summary panel displays:
- Current contract hours - Hours left in the current contract period
- Hours used - The number of contract hours already used in the current contract period
- Renewal hours - The number of hours in the next contract period (if renewed)
- Top-up - Feature allowing you to top up the number of contract hours, if needed
The hours are added to the contract and are displayed in the Current contract hours in the summary panel.