Defining SLA Warning Window
The SLA Warning Window is the amount of time before a ticket breaches an SLA that an SLA warning will be sent out.
You can customise the behaviour to suit your needs.
- Go to Settings - Business Rules - Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA page is displayed:
- Click on the Warning Window button at the top right of the page to display the Warning Window page:
- The Generate warning dropdown allows you to specify how much time before a breach that the warning will be sent. For example, if the Creating a Service Level Agreement (SLA) (as set up in the SLA) is 1h, if you select 50% within breach window the warning will be sent out 30 mins before the breach occurs.
- From the Take action dropdown select the action that will be initiated when the warning is generated. Choose from:
- No action - No warning is generated
- Raise priority to Urgent
- Raise priority to High
- Raise priority to Medium
- Notify installation administrator - This option uses the Installation email address recorded in the Installation Settings page. See Installation Settings.
- Notify custom email address - Specify a custom email address to which the warning will be sent. When you select this option, the Notify custom email address field appears in which you can enter the email required.
- Click on Save settings when you are finished.