This page is only displayed if your system is integrated with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online or the PDF and CSV Export feature is enabled.
- Go to Settings - Products and Invoicing - Create Invoices to display the Invoicing page:
- In the Invoicing period and Filter list panels on the left of the page, filter by:
- Invoicing date range - Enter From: and To: dates
- Customers - Select View all or choose one from the list
- Status - Ticket status e.g. Open, Hold, Closed, Deleted
Tickets matching the filters are listed by QuickBooks customer and end user (as defined in QuickBooks).
- In the main panel, locate the appropriate customer.
- If your system is integrated with QuickBooks, click in the Generate invoice for dropdown and select the customer end-user to invoice (this information is pulled from QuickBooks).
- Select the ticket(s) you want to add to the invoice.
- In the Set customer defaults dialog you can choose from the item refs (pulled in from QuickBooks) which you want to associate with time entries and cost entries. QuickBooks will receive the invoice with these references.
- Click on Generate Invoice.
- Click on Download as PDF or Download as CSV to download your invoice in your preferred format.
If you have enabled Service Desk's own generic PDF and CSV invoice export function, an Invoice created dialog is displayed:
Now that you have generated (exported) your invoice, the ticket is removed from the Invoicing pages. To see a customer's exported invoices, select the customer in the Customer pages and open the Invoice tab. See Viewing Invoices Exported to CSV and PDF.