The Staff Agents pages allow you to:
- Reset two-factor authentication for individual agents - See Reset Two-factor Authentication for Agent
- View and Edit Agent Details - This includes account preferences, access rights, notifications and contact details
- View Agent Activity - View log of actions performed on tickets
- View Customer Feedback - View customer end-user feedback on tickets raised
- Add new Staff Agents - See Creating Staff Agents
- Delete Agents - Deleting Staff Agents
- Set up staff Roles and Permissions - Control user access to the system
Two-factor authentication is either enabled, optional or disabled in the Installation Settings page. This setting is system-wide and affects all Staff Agents. If the setting is enabled or optional, however, you can de-register individual Staff Agents if you need to (if you decide to do this, agents will have to re-register with two-factor authentication to access the system again).
- Go to Settings - Staff - Agents to display the Staff agents page.
- Click on the Reset 2FA button alongside the agent.
Go to Settings - Staff - Agents and click on the Activity button alongside the agent to view the agent's Activity log.
The following information is displayed:
- Date and time of action
- Corresponding ticket ID
- Action performed e.g. response added, status change etc.
When a customer ticket is closed, an email is sent to the customer end-user who raised the ticket, informing them that the ticket has been closed. In this email there is a link allowing users to rate the service provided and leave a comment. Feedback received from customers can then be viewed from the Staff Agent's page:
Go to Settings - Staff - Agents and click on the Feedback button alongside the agent whose feedback you want to view.
The Agent feedback dialog is displayed with the comment, rating and date/time sent.