The Staff settings pages allow you to:
- View and Edit Agent Details - This includes account preferences, access rights, notifications and contact details
- View Agent Activity - View log of actions performed on tickets
- View Customer Feedback - View customer end-user feedback on tickets raised
- Add new Staff Agents - See Creating Staff Agents
- Set up staff Roles and Permissions - Control user access to the system
The following information is displayed:
- Date and time of action
- Corresponding ticket ID
- Action performed e.g. response added, status change etc.
When a customer ticket is closed, an email is sent to the customer end-user who raised the ticket, informing them that the ticket has been closed. In this email there is a link allowing users to rate the service provided and leave a comment. Feedback received from customers can then be viewed from the Staff Agent's page:
Go to Settings - Staff - Agents and click on the Feedback button alongside the agent whose feedback you want to view.
The Agent feedback dialog is displayed with the comment, rating and date/time sent.