Manually Importing Customer End-users
You can manually import customer end-users into your system in CSV file format. The file should include columns for the following data:
- Name (required)
- Email (required)
- Customer (required)
To import the CSV file:
- Go to Settings - Import - Users to display the Import users page.
- In the 1. Upload data page, browse for the CSV file you want to upload to the system and click on Upload CSV
- In the 2. Map columns to fields page, map the field names to the column names in the Header dropdowns and click on the Check data button to check that the data is valid.
- Click on Confirm and save to complete the import.
- You can check that the users have imported successfully - go to Customers - (select the customer) - Users tab: