The Remote Management & Monitoring to Service Desk initial integration process involves the automatic import of Staff Agents, Customers, Customer Sites and Customer Assets. Once Staff Agents are linked in Service Desk any changes made to them in RMM are automatically synchronised with Service Desk. On the contrary, changes made to Assets, Customers and Sites in RMM will only be communicated to Service Desk by choosing to manually refresh data.
Use the following features to manage your RMM integration:
- Linking RMM Staff Agents and End-users to Service Desk- Link users imported from RMM.
- Unlinking RMM Staff Agents and End-users from Service Desk
- Hiding Staff Agents - If you need to stop a Staff Agent from being billable.
- Re-sync Data - If data stored in Service Desk appears out of sync with your RMM installation, you can re-sync here.
- Update RMM API Key - If you have changed the RMM API key in RMM, you can update it manually here.