The Email Templates page lists all templates used for email responses to system-generated messages and notifications.
- Closed notification to customer - Sent to the customer user when the ticket has been marked as resolved
- Notification triggered by Contract Hours limit (to staff) - Sent to staff when a customer has reached their Creating a Contract
- Notification triggered by Contract Hours limit (to user) - Sent to customer admin user when they have reached their Creating a Contract
- Internal Note Notification (to staff) - Sent to staff when a new Internal note is added to a ticket
- New Ticket Notification (to staff) - Sent to staff when a new ticket has been raised
- Asset Reminder - Sent to the email address defined when the reminder is generated (e.g. warranty renewal reminder)
- SLA Breach (to staff) - Sent to staff when an SLA breach occurs - see Creating a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- SLA Warning (to staff) - Sent to staff when an SLA warning is generated - see Defining SLA Warning Window
- Notification of Ticket Assignment (to staff) - Sent to Staff Agent when they have been assigned a ticket
- New Staff Response (to customer) - Response added to ticket by Staff Agent is sent to customer
- Notification Triggered by Ticket Rule (to staff)
- New Ticket Confirmation (to customer) - When a customer creates a ticket they receive this conformation
- New User Response (to staff) - Customer response added to ta ticket is sent to assigned Staff Agent
The following is displayed:
- Subject - This field contains the email subject. Tags that can be used are listed in the box below this field.
- Template - This panel contains the email contents. Tags that can be used are listed in the box below the panel.
If you decide to customise the template details you must use supported tags - unsupported tags will not be parsed. Tags available differ from one template to another. See each individual template page for tags available for that template.