Time Log Report
Reports on all billable and non-billable tickets with time tracking information entered by Staff Agents. This report is useful in demonstrating the hours used by Staff Agents for a given customer in a specified time period. Filters include customer, ticket status, queue etc.
To build and run this report:
- Click on the Reporting icon in the Navigation panel and, from the report list, click on Report Builder.
- If you want to run the report on a number of days, weeks or months, select Run report on the last and define the period.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to run the report over a specific date range, select Run Report For and define the dates in the Date From and Date To fields.
- If you want to run the report on a specific customer, ticket status, Staff Agent, billing status or ticket queue, select the filter from the Filter by dropdown and choose the value from the dropdown directly below. Click on Add Filter for the filter to take effect.
- From the Order by field you can choose how you want your report ordered - and choose a secondary order (if required) from the And Then By dropdown.
- If you want to include subtotals, select the Include Subtotals option.
- To choose which columns are displayed in your report output: click on the Columns button and, in the dialog, select the columns you want to appear on your report.
- To run the report, click on Run Report. The report is displayed in a new panel at the bottom of the same page:
The Report Builder pages are displayed with the default Time Log tab shown: