The Scheduled Reports feature allows you to create a report to run on a specific date at a specified frequency (daily, weekly, monthly etc).
The following reports can be scheduled from the Scheduled Reports page in PDF or HTML format:
- Ticket summary
- Tickets by ticket queue - Report on number of tickets by status (open, hold, closed or deleted) per ticket queue.
- Ticket activity report - Report on tickets opened and closed per customer over a specified data range.
- Ticket Closure Report
- SLA Breach Report
- Tickets by Asset Report
- Tickets by Customer Report
- Opportunities Report
- Staff Agent Activity Report
For instruction on how to schedule Dashboard Reports, see Scheduling a Dashboard Report.
In the Schedule Reports page you can:
- View all scheduled reports (including scheduled Dashboard Reports)
- Run scheduled reports (including scheduled Dashboard Reports) - immediately, specifying a data range if required, using the Run ASAP or Run Date Range buttons.
- Edit Ticket summary, Tickets by ticket queueor Ticket activity scheduled reports (you can't edit any of the scheduled Dashboard Reports - you can only delete and create new).
- Create a new Ticket summary, Tickets by ticket queue or Ticket activity scheduled report in PDF or HTML format. See Create a new 'Ticket summary', 'Tickets by ticket queue' or 'Ticket activity' scheduled report
- Delete a scheduled report (including scheduled Dashboard reports)
Remember - You can create the Dashboard scheduled reports in CSV, XLSX and PDF format. The Ticket summary,
Tickets by ticket queue and Ticket activity scheduled reports can be output in PDf or HTML format.
When you choose to run a report, it is made available to download from the Print Warehouse. See Print Warehouse
Create a new 'Ticket summary', 'Tickets by ticket queue' or 'Ticket activity' scheduled report
- Click the New button at the bottom of the Schedule Reports page. The New schedule page is displayed:
- In the Report name dropdown, select which report you want to run:
- Ticket summary
- Tickets by ticket queue
- Ticket activity
The report will run on the scheduled date, will be emailed to recipient(s) and will be available to view from the Print Warehouse.