You can schedule the following Dashboard reports:
- Ticket Closure Report
- SLA Breach Report
- Tickets by Asset Report
- Tickets by Customer Report
- Opportunities Report
- Staff Agent Activity Report
- Click on the Reporting icon in the main navigation panel.
- In the Reporting navigation panel on the left of the page, in the Dashboard Reports list, select the report you want to schedule.
- Click on the Schedule Report button at the top right of the page.
- In the Format dropdown, select from CSV, XLSX and PDF.
- In the Frequency dropdown, select from Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly.
- In the Recipients field, enter the email address(es) of the recipient(s) who will receive the report, once run (separate multiple addresses with a comma or semi-colon).
- Click on Save to save the report and close the popup.
The report page is displayed.
The Schedule Report popup is displayed: