Revenue Reports provide graphical display of revenue details including billable and non-billable costs as well as time-tracked billable costs and one-off costs. You can create multiple views so you can see data over several date periods at once.
Adding a View
- Select Revenue Reports in the Dashboard Reports list and click the 0/3 Add New View button:
- Give your report a Title.
- If you want to run the report over a set period of months, weeks or days, select Relative Date and enter the number of days, weeks or months. Alternatively, enter a specific date range by deselecting Relative Date and selecting a Start and Finish date.
- From the Visible elements list select which graphical elements you want your report to include and click on Save to display the report:
- To create more views (you may want to have a week's view, a month's view and a year's view all at the same time), click the Add New View button and repeat the steps above (a maximum of 3 views can be created).
The Revenue Report dialog is displayed:
Deleting a View
- In the header of the view you want to delete, click on the view settings icon:
- Click on Delete at the bottom of the page. The view is deleted automatically.
The Revenue Report dialog is displayed.