The Operations report provides a breakdown of Staff Agents and totals of all closed tickets, associated responses, time entries, total time spent and SLA Breaches.
- Click on the Reporting icon in the Navigation panel and, from the report list, click on Report Builder.
- Click to open the Operations tab:
- If you want to run the report on a number of days, weeks or months, select Run report on the last and define the period.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to run the report over a specific date range, select Run Report For and define the dates in the Date From and Date To fields.
- Choose which Staff Agents to include in the report by clicking on the Staff Agents button and selecting All Staff Agents or search and select one or more from those available.
- From the SLAs button choose which SLAs to report on and select the include breakdown by each SLA option if required.
- If you want to filter by a specific target response time, select Set target response and enter the number of minutes in the Target minutes field.
- To run the report, click on Run Report. The report is displayed in a new panel at the bottom of the same page.
The Report Builder pages are displayed.