The Service Desk integration process involves the automatic import of customers from Remote Management & Monitoring (as well as Customer Sites and End-users, Staff Agents and Assets). Automatically importing this existing data saves time.
As well as being able to manage those imported customers, you can also add new customers to Service Desk when you need to. You can do this by performing a manual import or by adding them manually.
Other customer management features include:
- Viewing and Editing Customers
- Changing a Customer Status
- Adding a Customer End User
- Adding a Customer Contact
- Creating a Customer Opportunity
- Creating a Customer Prospect
- Viewing Invoices Exported to CSV and PDF
- Customer Branding
- Deleting a Customer