Customer Branding functionality allows you to add a specific customer logo to the customer's Self-serve User Portal landing page.
The customised portal can then be accessed from the URL generated.
Add Customer Logo to Self-serve User Portal
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the relevant customer to open the Customer pages.
- In the Overview tab - Branding panel click on Edit to open the Edit branding dialog.
- Search for and upload the customer logo.
- Select Remove the current logo to replace any current logo with the new one.
- Click on Update branding to save and close the dialog. The new logo is displayed along with the Branded portal URL.
The Customers page is displayed with a list of customers stored in the system.
The customer must access the Branded portal from this URL, therefore this link must be made available to end-users e.g. from the customer's web site.