Changing a Customer Status
For information on Customer Statuses, see Customer Statuses.
To change a Customer Status:
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the customer whose Customer Status you want to change. The customer's Overview page is displayed.
- Click on Edit alongside the Details panel:
- The Edit customer dialog is displayed:
- In the Status dropdown choose the status you want to assign (the defaults available are Prospect, Active, Expired and Suspended but you can create your own customer statuses in Settings - Business Rules - Customer Statuses, see Customer Statuses).
- Click on Update customer to save and close the dialog.
The Customers page is displayed listing all customers stored in the system. At the top of the page, graphs depict the relative quantity of customers of each Customer Status and a search facility allows you to search for customers: