Adding a Customer End User
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the customer you want to add the user to.
- Click on Add user to open the New user dialog.
- Enter the customer's name in the Name field.
- In the Email field enter the user's email address (this becomes the username needed to access the Self-serve User Portal).
- Enter and confirm the password and make sure the correct customer is displayed in the Customer field (if not, select from the list of customers available).
- Click on Create user to add to the Users list.
The Customers page is displayed with a list of customers stored in the system.
The Users tab lists all existing users.
If you need to, you can edit or delete the user using the Edit or Delete options.