Creating a Reminder
- Click on Assets and from the customer list in the left panel select the associated customer.
- Click the View link alongside the asset for which you want to create a reminder.
- Click on the Create warranty/renewal reminder link below the Details panel.
- The following information, options and actions are available (complete as necessary):
- Don't repeat (default)
- 1 day before
- 1 week before
- 2 weeks before
- 3 weeks before
- 4 weeks before
- Email installation administrator - this is the Installation email address recorded in the Installation Settings page. See Installation Settings.
- Email custom address - after selecting this option, the Email custom address field is displayed allowing you to enter your chosen email address.
- Click on Create reminder to create and return to the view asset dialog.
All assets for that customer are then listed in the Assets page.
The asset dialog is displayed. Any existing reminders are listed in the Reminders tab.
The Create warranty renewal or reminder dialog is displayed:
|Asset||The asset name|
|Create expiry on||From the calendar, select the date that the expiry will occur|
From the dropdown, select from:
|Reminder title||The title you want to give the reminder|
From the dropdown choose when you want the reminder to be generated:
|Reminder action email||
From the dropdown, choose the reminder recipient:
The new reminder is now listed in the Reminders tab with all other reminders created for this asset.
The following is an example of a generated reminder email: